Today is the 16th October 2007 . Yawns . Didn't wanna blog actually, but i just did . The key word here is : just . Haha . Sometimes somethings were done like that, all because of the word just, no reason, no nothing . Ever wondered why ? Well, i did . However, the sad thing is, i still can't figure out why and what's the answer . Haha . I'm very tired now, to be honest, i took my medicine at around 7.30pm and i should be sleeping by now because the medicines are drowsy ones .
Bad times these few days, really bad . I mean, not that bad to the extreme, but considered bad as compared to normal bad days . I don't know what i'm typing, okay . Haha . Like i said, i'm on drugs . Wentta school today like a mad woman, no lenses, just jeans and a tee, scandals and off i went to school with my notebook and bag . I was worried the night before, so i couldn't really get to sleep . Dad got an accident during work and went into A&E department . I was worried, very worried, when it involves A&E, it's no joking matter to me . I was walking here and there and i just can't stop down no matter what, like ants in the pants ! Something just shot to his finger and the nail came off together with the flesh, and a split open fracture at the tip of the finger bone . He called back home, and Mom went straight to the hospital . I just hope he don't feels so bad . Well, due to this accident, his company trip to Bangkok had to be missed and a 16 days long MC to be taken . Oh man . Mom was up in the hospital all night long while Dad rest for one night admission in a B1 ward . Lucky the fees can be claim, or the pocket will go one big hole enough for one soccer to go through . Poor Dad, i rather these things to be on me than on them . What can i say ? I just wish for them, all of them to be happy and trouble free . Helped with the chores since Mom was tired looking after Dad . Washed the dishes, boiled the kettle of water and tidy everything and if you're wondering about my own health, forget it, the cough is just not going away . I'll be okay, i promise, just let the ill run and it'll soon disappear . =) .
JieRui went to work for the first time, at a Donut store in Bukit Gombak, four bucks an hour and she has to work from three to eleven, eight hours . Not working now though, she's in camp, hope she finds it fun, 'coz i always hated camps no matter what . Haha . Wish her luck .
I'm like a zombie now, haha, typing and "backspac-ing" every now and then coz my eyes are half closed . What else do i have to post ? Err . . . hmm . . .
I think there's no more . Haha . Oh ya . I remember now . Haha . Sat in a train on my way back home with Nathan today . Haha, he's a real funny guy, never fails to make me laugh like mad . He was standing in the middle of the cabin catcher and water just dripped down to his face . Haha . His entire face goes like . . . =.= . Haha, and he starts to be a cleaner and clears off water droplets that are about to drip . Haha .
That's it ! ! I'm tired, i'm going to bed before i sleeps on my notebook . Haha . Ciao guys and wish me luck ! ! ~
No comments:
Post a Comment